Saturday, March 04, 2006

Chairman in Peak Condition

Chaiman, Miles Moseley, this morning gave an exclusive interview to this website in an attempt to ease fears over his fitness ahead of the new season.

"I took a year out from playing last summer, but it wasn't wasted time. I was in the gym every day lifting weights and pumping hard and pounding the road on a 5-mile jog each morning too. In fact, I've never been fitter."

This reporter managed to catch Moseley as he completed his morning work out and asked him about his hopes for the year ahead.

"On a personal level, I feel I will be able to return to the team and restore it to the same level as when I left. Last season was a clear failure and it is no coincidence that I was the only alteration to the squad from the previous season. I've been training alone this winter, mainly doing a lot of ball work, and I think you will agree that I am still the perfect physical specimin."

Indeed, it clearly showed that Moseley has been working out a lot, however this reporter did notice a slight bias in the final result towards certain muscles.

"Of course", he continues, "there is only so much training you can do alone, but I'm looking forward to getting my whites on, getting out there and strong-arming the team to victory once again."

No comments: